Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tea, please...

I'm back! We finally got a stable and fast internet connection so I can keep up with all your wonderful blogs and even share a bit with you....
Winter has certainly arrived... We have lots of snow and temperatures below -15 Celcius/5 Fahrenheit at night and -3/25 during the day, add strong winds to that and everything is practically frozen solid.. including me! I was sick all last week and still feel a bit under the weather but I do drink a lot of tea with honey so I should be back on my feet soon.
We bought this darling Bambi teapot on our trip in September..

..and I'm dreaming about this gem I found on the net....


That's all for now... I'll be back soon with photos of our Christmas tree....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...