Friday, August 21, 2009

Animal test..

My daughter gave me a test the other day. She asked me to name three of my favorite animals starting with the one I loved the most and explain why...
I said...

Number one: Cat...
Because it's gracious, clean and has a will of it's own..



Number two: Fawn.. or Bambi...
It's big eyed, skinny legged, fragile and sooo quiet...




Number three: Barn Swallow...
It's beautiful, fast and travels many, many miles to go away for the winter but always returns home again in my favorite month of May...




She then told me that the first animal's qualities represent what I want others to think of me...

-the other is how people see me...

-and the third is how I really am...

I though it was a cute test and it gave me a little food for thought..

Especially since the overall plan my husband and I are working on is to travel out and live in a warmer climate every year during the winter... like the swallow...

I grew up in the countryside and we had swallows in the horsestables, they came back in May almost at the same date every year! -and when Denmark chose their national bird (sometime in the 80's) I was sure it was gonna be the swallow and I was very dissapointed when the swan was chosen...


The first tattoo I got was a swallow..

The second was Disney's Bambi..

-and I'm getting a kitten in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...